THE MOTHERHOOD COLLECTIVE
for a 2024 date!!
Capturing the Beloved
An Intimate Photography Retreat focused on
Maternity + Motherhood Photography
May 3-5, 2023
Nestled where the mountains kiss the sea in beautiful Sonoma County, California with shoots at the coast and bluffs of the Pacific Ocean, on a mountaintop and in a majestic California Redwood grove guided by Jodi Lynn.
"Behind all our stories is always your Mother's story. Because hers is where yours begin."
Moments of Motherhood move us as Artists… this sacred season filled with the purest, strongest, most raw + intimate love truly calls us home. Are you searching to eloquently chronicle every Mother’s journey in a way that feeds your soul and honors each powerful + unique story?
These moments interlace the stories we long to tell with our own Motherhood journey… where our Art becomes something more. Purposeful + True. I invite you to join me on a journey… an exploration through Maternity + Motherhood Photography. An opportunity to be seen, to connect, to create and dive deeper into creating revered Art with true intent.
LEARN WITH ME
Jodi Lynn Buckles
- Welcome Soirée + Community Building
- Three Stylized Maternity + Motherhood shoots for Portfolio Building
- In person Education and an online Document woven together from Jodi’s expertise and knowledge in Maternity + Motherhood Photography, including, but not limited to, Prompting, Posing, Attracting the Ideal Client for you, Business Building, Client Management, Organic Styling + Creating a Vision, and Editing Support
- Jodi’s ‘not yet released’ Presets!
- One to One Meeting time/Portfolio Review with Jodi
- Two Nights Lodging in Bodega Bay (shared beds possible)
- Four Meals Included (3 catered by Zoftig Eatery)
Workshop Begins on Wednesday, May 3 at 2 pm and ends on Friday, May 5 at 9 am
Sonoma County, California. Closest Airports are Santa Rosa (STS) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
* Travel to and from Sonoma County is not provided
- Limited to 6 attendees
- $900 Deposit Due at Booking (Nonrefundable)
- Payment Plan with payments due February 13, 2023, March 13, 2023 and April 10, 2023 ($500 each)
Registration opens Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10 am PST.
Retreat seats are non refundable and non transferable to a different retreat date. You are able to personally sell your seat to another Photographer if needed. In case of unforeseen circumstances, such as Covid, the retreat will be rescheduled, refunds will not be given.
for a 2024 date!!